More than camp
What We Value
At ASC we want our campers to grow. We want them to become more independent and more confident in their own skills. We want them to try something new, and we want campers to feel safe being and becoming their authentic selves.
We understand and value the importance of connection with others. We want our campers to be better friends, work well with others, and work to resolve conflict peacefully.
We want our campers to love to explore. It’s a beautiful world, and we want our campers to care for the environment and its creatures, and we want our campers to love Austin Sunshine Camps as much as we love them.
What We Offer
- Camp Sessions in 2024 will start on Sunday afternoons and conclude on Tuesday mornings.
- Session 1: June 9-18
- Session 2: June 23 - July 2
- Session 3: July 14 - July 23
- 7-day option (only for 8 & 9 year olds): July 14-20 (concludes on Saturday morning)
- Session 4: July 28 - August 6
- All-Gender Cabin option available at Lake Travis for campers ages 12-15
STATEMENT OF RIGHTS AND DIGNITY
We at ASC committed to creating a culture of inclusion and connection. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse community of families, campers, staff members, volunteers, and other stakeholders. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, and knowledge we all bring makes us better as an organization. We respect and welcome the unique contributions that you bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.